Professional Pathways in Somatic Movement: Building Knowledge, Skills and Practices
Join me in this International Conference
I’m excited to invite you to join the upcoming online conference Professional Pathways in Somatic Movement: Building Knowledge, Skills and Practices, April 29th–May 1st, 2022.
This conference is organized by the International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association and will feature the work of ISMETA Approved Training Programs, Affiliated Professional Organizations, ISMETA Board Committees and Special Subject Experts.
Whether you are new to somatic movement or an established Registered Somatic Movement Educator or Therapist, the conference offers opportunities to explore and deepen your knowledge and skills in the profession. Attendees will explore and learn through in-depth embodied experiences, workshops, panel discussions and community conversations. Together we will dive into our collective wisdom, nourish our creativity, and honor the tremendous growth of the Somatic Movement profession since ISMETA began in 1988.
If you are unable to attend the entire live event, you can relax in the knowledge that each conference session will be recorded, and the recording will be available for registrants for three months after the event.
I hope you will join me at this enriching conference.
By attending this conference, you will:
- Gain access to exemplary practices used by leading professionals in the field of Somatic Movement Education and Therapy
- Participate in highly experiential guided somatic activities
- Deepen your understanding of how to excel as a professional Somatic Movement Practitioner
- Learn about best practices being developed in our field
- Have the opportunity to engage and network with current and upcoming professionals
April 29, 2022 — May 1, 2022
9:00 AM-6:00 PMET